This is what will be good to take with you:
- one for heavy cover fishing 1oz power or more
- one or two for hard baits (crankbaits ; jerkbaits, topwater)
- one or two spinning rods for softbait/ finesse (spinning rod 1/2oz power or more)
- fluoro carbon 16lbs or more for heavy cover
- nylon 12/14 lbs for hard baits
- fluorocarbon or braided line 6lbs to 12lb
- Worms and craws : 3″, 4″,5″, 6” in tequila shad, red shad, pumpkinseed,watermellon, black/chartreuse ,white, chart
- Crankbaits: in the early season works better deep runner crankbait, then works better shallow/medium runner in chart blue or natural colors
- Topwater: works pretty well in the summer fall season!
- … strongly recommend that you practice catch & release.
- Hooks: offset 3/0, 4/0, 5/0
- Weights: 2gramms til ¾ oz bullet type or split shot weights
WE RENT ALL THE FISHING TACKLES IF NEEDED